Navigation
Home Page

History of the School

The school was founded in 1904 by the Congregation of Jesus & Mary as an all age boarding and day school.  In 1945 the boarding department was discontinued.  The school then catered for infant and primary pupils.  In 1947 after the General Inspection, the school was officially recognised by the Ministry of Education.  In August 1967 the school again changed its status from an Independent Preparatory School to a Voluntary Aided Infant School for children aged 3 – 7.  The school was under the trusteeship of the Congregation of Jesus and Mary until 2002. It is now under the trusteeship of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Westminster.  The Nursery Unit was opened in October 1977.

 


Top